jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Charloup" <bcharl...@jouve.fr>
Subject HTTP Response message : HTTP version not supported
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:07:42 GMT
Hi all,
i have the following error message on a tree result when trying to access
the following page :
http://mysite/head/portal/raster-factory/BIENVENUE SUR LE PORTAIL DE LA
BSG-puce.png

This error occurs if this image is called by JMeter from a page (http
sampler) where the check box "Retrieve All Embedded Resources from HTML
files" is checked.

If this image is called "outside" this page, because it is present in the
test plan and its call was previously recorded, I have no error.
http://mysite/head/portal/raster-factory/BIENVENUE%20SUR%20LE%20PORTAIL%20DE
%20LA%20BSG-puce.png

The call to this image (see link above), previously recorded differs from
the call generated dynamically : this "static" call includes url encode :
blanck between words are encoded by %20.

I guess the error is caused by the lack of url encode : any idea to solve it
?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bruno