jmeter-user mailing list archives

From naveen gs <naveengs2...@yahoo.com>
Subject jdbc query (ASAP)
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:43:49 GMT
 Hi All,
                     In the database of my web applicaton i have around 50 users i want to
use jbbc request two retrieve all the 50 users

  The test plan looks like this

  Test Plan
       Jdbc Users(Thread Group)
            jdbc request ( From sampler)
                              jdbc url:     jdbc:mysql:/localhost:3306/databasename
                               jdbc driver:       org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

  i have entered passwd and username with # of connections in pool -50
                                                              max Usage for each connection-50

  with sql query    SELECT * FROM USERS;

  i have used two listeners to view the results

  1. Graph Results
  2. View results tree

  if i run this testplan, in  View results tree i am getting requests in red color i.e the
test plan has failed,

  so i want know how to retrieve this data and if it is retrieved where can i see all the
50  users data's

  if anyone have worked on itpls reply me ASAP

  Thanks in advance

  Naveen GS

 Yahoo! Personals