jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Morten Kristiansen <morten.kristian...@tracetracker.com>
Subject Broken functionallity?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:59:03 GMT
After Sebb fixed a bug for me (adding
"jmeter.save.saveservice.requestHeaders" amongst other properties), I
downloaded a nightly build of JMeter. Now it seems like there are some
data that are not printed to file (both using Filename in GUI and with
the file option set in headless mode). If I have a HTTP sampler that
results in a redirect (And I have Follow redirects checked), the
redirects are not printed to file. I would guess that the property
"jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults" is the one controlling this. It
states that this is "true" as default, but still the results are not
present in ouput file. Anyone?

Morten