jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Iago Toral Quiroga <ito...@igalia.com>
Subject Re: Constant Throughput Timer performance
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:19:15 GMT
Thanks for your comment sebb,

if I have more than one thread in each thread group my problem is
ensuring that each thread launches a different request, because each
thread will send the same sequence of requests under the threadgroup.
I've tried using an interleave controller, but it deals the requests for
each thread and not for all the threads in the threadgroup :(

Iago.