jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Iago Toral Quiroga <ito...@igalia.com>
Subject Re: Peak tests
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:48:35 GMT
El vie, 09-12-2005 a las 15:17, Peter Lin escribió:
> I'm not sure I understand why you have 100 thread groups.
>
> you can put the requests in sequence in 1 threadGroup and increase the
> thread count to 100 with 0 second ramp up.
> peter

Because the requests must be different. If I do what you say,
all the 100 threads within the threadgroup will send the same
request (the first one in the sequence).

I tried using an interleave controller to avoid such problem, but the
interleave controller just deals requests for each thread, so the result
is the same.

Anyway, I've also tried having one thread group and 100 threads within
it sending the same HTTP request, but I still have the performance
problem I commented in my previous email.

Iago.