jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Measel" <mmea...@wilytech.com>
Subject Re: Integrating JMeter
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

We have done this via a plugin, but our framework has a java api, so it may be more difficult
for you.

-----Original Message-----

From:  "Chetana Anand" <chetanaa@aztec.soft.net>
Subj:  Integrating JMeter
Date:  Wed Dec 7, 2005 11:13 pm
Size:  1K
To:  "jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

Hi,

How can we integrate JMeter with other applications.... Ok let me be
clear... I want to have a framework where in I want to integrate various
test tools for our own projects.

So to start of with I would like to know how I can get to integrate JMeter
with another Java Program...

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your
system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other
person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail
damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email