jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Banihali Sadia" <Sadia.Banih...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: Monitor server performance IIS web server - IBM websphere 6.0.
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:48:58 GMT
Hi,

Can I do load testing of Windows Server 2003 Web Edition which includes
WS Security.Username Security Token should be implemented for the
request to succeed.Does Jmeter support this.Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sadia

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lin [mailto:woolfel@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:17 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Monitor server performance IIS web server - IBM websphere
6.0.

currently the monitor only works with Tomcat.  I tried to port Tomcat's
status servlet to ASPX, but the performance metrics for IIS in .NET 1.0
and
1.1 don't work. I don't know if that's true in .NET 2.0.

for websphere, you can port Tomcat's status servlet over and make the
necessary changes to lookup the correct MBean.

peter