jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Saniel <mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while using HTTP Proxy server
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:46:51 GMT
Hi Everybody,

I trying to create a test plan for a web application using HTTP Proxy server
facility in JMeter and I am unable to
navigate through the application. I am getting a page cannot be displayed..I
have checked the proxy server settings in browser
and the JMeter..The port no is same and the IP address is localhost

When I checked the Jmeter.log file i got this error.