jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Noam Paz <noam....@db.com>
Subject Re: Advice needed: multiple ThreadGroups, scheduling, running a test multiple times
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:25:31 GMT

Hi Richard,

Fourthly, I can't find an option to log the number of bytes received in the
response; this would be a good sanity check for me that the data coming back
from the server isn't broken (as I'm doing JDBC and therefore don't have a
HTTP status code). Did I miss one or has this not been implemeted yet?
<<<
You'd probably like to use the size assertion.

Best regards

Noam Paz

--

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.