jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Noam Paz <noam....@db.com>
Subject RE: How to use constant timer only once ?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:57:15 GMT

Bruno, just set  a second value to the same variable under the second request...

Best regards / Viele Grüße

Noam Paz

             "Bruno Charloup" <bcharloup@jouve.fr>

             25.11.2005 17:36

                                               "'JMeter Users List'" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                                                                       cc

                 Please respond to

                                                                                         "JMeter
Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                                                                 Subject

                                               RE: How to use constant timer only once ?

Seb, Thanks for this answer
How to change the value of a variable in a test plan ? (I know how to define
it, but no how to change it)