jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Grilo" <alexandre.gr...@tmn.pt>
Subject Problem with jdbc SQL Query
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:30:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the resuklt recordset when I execute a SQL
procedure, in a JDBC request.

When I select in the Query type; "Select statement", the execution of
the procedure (informix) returns a recordset with all fields field with
the value for the last column of the recordset.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Alexandre Grilo

AVISO

Esta mensagem e quaisquer anexos seus podem conter informacao confidencial para uso exclusivo
do destinatario. Cabe ao destinatario assegurar a verificacao de virus e outras medidas que
assegurem que esta mensagem nao afecta os seus sistemas. Se nao for o destinatario, nao devera
usar, distribuir ou copiar este e-mail, devendo proceder a sua eliminacao e informar o emissor.
E estritamente proibido o uso, a distribuicao, a copia ou qualquer forma de disseminacao nao
autorizada deste e-mail e seus anexos. Obrigado.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential information for exclusive use of
its recipient. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to
ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems / data. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or reproduce this e-mail and you must
notify the sender and delete the entire email. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message and its attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank You.