jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chetana Anand <cheta...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject RE: CSV data set config
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:34:42 GMT

Yesssss....

With the relative path name its working fine now.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Chetana

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:54 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: CSV data set config

JMeter 2.1.1 only supports relative paths.

The nightly build supports absolute paths as well.

Best to use / rather than \, as / works in both Unix and Windows
(except perhaps when a device name is involved).

S.
On 30/11/05, Bryn Evans <Bryn.Evans@paconsulting.com> wrote:
> Forget the delimiter and the format of the file, that's not the problem.
>
> JMeter is simply not able to find your file.  When I move my data file to
force the error: I get the following in the log file:

>  ERROR - jmeter.config.CSVDataSet: Failed to read file:
\JMeterTestDataFiles\LineTestRequest.csv