jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chetana Anand <cheta...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject Aggregate rep
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:12:40 GMT

Hi,

I wanted to know how the results got from an aggregate report can be saved,
I want the values of avg, min,max etc to be saved in a file.

Thanks,

            Chetana.

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your
system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other
person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail
damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email