jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Baumgartner, Christian" <Christian.Baumgart...@Tiscover.com>
Subject AW: want to list all foreign links of a page - or IF Controller and Regular Expressions
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:33:34 GMT
i want to write out those links, that doesn't belong to specific pool of given links.

the pool contains the following links (by example):
http://jamaica.at/test1.htm
http://jamaica.at/servlet34/contextlayout,5/
http://jamaica.at/guide/home.htm
AND
http://jamaica.at/article(N).htm	(where N = a number between 0 and 1000, some ID of course)

beside this links, it is in some cases possible, that there are other links too. and for these
other links i want JMeter to  call an Error.

other link example:
http://jamaica.at/home.html
http://jamaica.at/servletcontainer/index/snoop

What I do:
I parse the Hyperlinks of a given Page,
then I proove if the link is one of the pool,
IF NOT i call a HTTP Sample with some wrong parameter, so it get marked red in a listener.

So I get all the foreign links of the page, that shouldn't appear there.

But the Problem is http://jamaica.at/article(N).htm this kind of link. I want to proove this
too, but not with a simple IF condition because I just know the structure of the link, but
not what all links will look like in production area.

So I thought of the combination Regular Expression Extractor and IF CONTROLLER. But it doesn't
work some way like this:
IF CONTROLLER( "${parsedLink}"=="/article\d+\.htm" )

Any other way to go?

nice regards
Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----