jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Point-To-Point JMS Test Plan
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:49:44 GMT
the current implementation for JMS samplers has been tested against
ActiveMQ, OpenJMS, Orion Jms, IBM MQSeries and Weblogic.

you will need to copy the necessary jar files to jmeter/lib directory, or
use the new classpath feature in the nightly build. After that, you'll need
to provide the correct jndi settings to lookup the provider. depending on
the JMS implementation, it may use jndi.properties instead of a full blown
jndi server.

there's a short explanation of the jms samplers in the user manual.

hope that helps

peter