jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kamil Kube <rob77...@web.de>
Subject JMeter start -> can't find bundle for base name *.messages, locale xx
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:33:56 GMT

Hi group,

I try to run JMeter on my windows machine and get the whole time the following exception thrown
- could you please help? I've been searching for 4 hours now. Thx!

----
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name org.apache.jmeter.resources.messages,
locale en
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils.setLocale(JMeterUtils.java:247)
	at org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils.getProperties(JMeterUtils.java:139)
	at org.apache.jmeter.JMeter.initializeProperties(JMeter.java:336)
	at org.apache.jmeter.JMeter.start(JMeter.java:230)
	at org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver.main(NewDriver.java:151)
An error occurred: Can't find bundle for base name org.apache.jmeter.resources.messages, locale
en
----

My version is 2.1.1 using jdk 1.5.0_05b.

Regards,
Kamil