jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query on bandwidth connection
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:51:27 GMT
I've now had a look at the HttpClient code, and posted a question on
the mailing list - it appears that one can register a new
ProtocolSocketFactory, and use that to return a "slow" Socket. Not yet
sure if this is in 2.0.2, or only in 3.0.

Rather than enable this feature via an extra GUI item, I assume it
would be sufficient to switch the code on via a property, so it will
apply to the entire JMeter testplan.