jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kim Loh" <kim...@pd.jaring.my>
Subject RE: Point-To-Point JMS Test Plan
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:02:52 GMT
I am facing a trouble here where I put a request to the queue but receive
reply from another component (Not from ActiveMQ provider).  In other words,
if I will need to measure the processing time submitting a message into a
queue and the time it reached to a database (eg. postgresql). Am I able to
do this via jndi settings to lookup for the database location or any
recommendation?

Thanks.

Regards,

Kim

  _____

From: Peter Lin [mailto:woolfel@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:50 PM
To: JMeter Users List; kimlkn@pd.jaring.my
Subject: Re: Point-To-Point JMS Test Plan

the current implementation for JMS samplers has been tested against
ActiveMQ, OpenJMS, Orion Jms, IBM MQSeries and Weblogic.

you will need to copy the necessary jar files to jmeter/lib directory, or
use the new classpath feature in the nightly build. After that, you'll need
to provide the correct jndi settings to lookup the provider. depending on
the JMS implementation, it may use jndi.properties instead of a full blown
jndi server.

there's a short explanation of the jms samplers in the user manual.

hope that helps

peter