jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Charloup" <bcharl...@jouve.fr>
Subject How to use constant timer only once ?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:53:18 GMT
Hi all,
I try to create a scenario with the following kind of sequence :

http_request_1
http_request_2 (with wait 10 secondes the 1st time (the 1st loop), and only
2 secondes next times)
http_request_3

Then I make the following thing :
simple controller
|- http_request_1

simple controller
|- only once controller
|   |- constant timer 8000
|-constant timer 2000 (because 2000 + 8000 = 10 secondes)
|- http_request_2

simple controller
|- http_request_3

With such organisation, result is not as I expect ...
I don't know how to use If Controller (and if it is the right controller to
use) : in the document an example is given with comparison to ${count} but I
don't know how (where ?) to increase ${count} (in a loop controller ?) ...

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bruno