jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bhanu <iyer_bh...@yahoo.com>
Subject help needed
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:28:37 GMT
Hi,

> i'm a fresher to JMeter and have learnt to create
basic test scripts.
  I need to create a JMeter script that will automate
> user creation process on a website.  There are 2
> main  steps in the user creation process.  First,
you
> "register" the user with the website.  Next, you
> have  to log in as administrator and approve the
user's  registration. In this task, i will have to
read in  data from a flat file. The eventual file will
have a list of user names and passwords on each line -
and
> i shud use these values dynamically in the script
each iteration.

Pls suggest how could this task be accomplished using
JMeter GUI tool.