jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sarath chandra <apase...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Regarding Constant Throughput Timer
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:31:36 GMT

Hi,

    I have been using JMeter2.1 version.I need more

information regarding Constant Throughput Timer.I run

a test using 2 options of timer which can b found in

attachment.

      I used 3 threads & in timer Target throughput(in

samples per minute) as 10.0,

first i used under timer Calculate Throughput based

on 'this thread only' option in aggregate report its

giving 30. Is it correct or not?

Then I used 'all active threads' option of timer with

same 3 threads & value 10.0,in aggregate report

Throughput is giving 11.Is it correct or not?

    If not correct I need help from developers as I

modified code regaring Thread Group, for adding
maximum

threads to end in the test.

Please make this clear.

Thanks in advance,