jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manish Joshi <toman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Run the test if a web proxy server is in between to access URL over internet ?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:10:49 GMT
Hi Alex,
  You really throwing some light.
 I was thinking so long following:
 1) While recording: I set Proxy in IE as localhost and any port say 9090. I
set same port 9090 for HTTP proxy server of Jmeter (which i used for
recording)
 2) While running I remove IE setting and make it normal i.e pointing our
intranet web-proxy server (as IE will not come into picture once Jmeter runs
the test). I do not change any proxy settings in Jmeter for running.
 The part you mentioned "Once I set up the test, I used port 8090 and set my
IE to localhost port
8090 with no exceptions." is while running the test or recording ? Please
help we are really short on time.
  Manish
HP consulting ,Singapore