jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "bugfactory anonyme" <bugfact...@hotmail.com>
Subject Running a distributed test, with slaves and master on different subnets
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:18:24 GMT
Hello.

I want to run a distributed test. My problem is that the slave (the computer
running jmeter-server) is on a different sub-net than the master (the
computer running the GUI jmeter). Rmiregistry cannot run that unless I use a
proxy. I have such a proxy, how do I use it?

Also, the proxy parameters on the command line are used to set the proxy
through which requests are sent to the target (the tested wen-service), not
the one used by RMI. Or am I confused?

Thanks in advance.