jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use org.apache.struts.action.TOKEN in JMeter (new problem)
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:47:57 GMT
The RE would be better as:

name="org\.apache\.struts\.taglib\.html\.TOKEN".*?value="(.*?)"

Otherwise the .* could grab too much data. Remember * is greedy - it
matches as much as possible.

S.
On 26/10/05, Noam Paz <noam.paz@db.com> wrote:

> Renz,
> you can do something like
>
> (Embedded image moved to file: pic23811.jpg)
>
> In the regulat expression write
> name=\"org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN\".*value=\"(.*)\"
>
> Best regards
>
> Noam Paz
>

>              Renz Daluz <renz052496@yahoo.com>
>
>              26.10.2005 06:37

                                                    JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

  cc

                      Please respond to

    "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

   Subject

                                                    Re: how to use org.apache.struts.action.TOKEN
in JMeter (new problem)

> Hello,
>
> This is now what I'm planning to do.
>
> I have two http request. The first request (edit) will
> bring up an edit page and inside that, an hidden field
> with dynamic value is generated.
>
> The second request is the save page. Now, in this
> request I want to get the hidden field from first
> request(edit) and pass it as a parameter in the second
> request (save). How can I do this with Regex extrator?
>
> Or how can I do this senario? Is there a sample for
> this?
>
> Thanks,
> /Laurence
>
> --- Renz Daluz <renz052496@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Sebb,
> >
> > Thanks for the help.
> >
> > I think the Regex Extractor Post Processor will do
> > the
> > trick. I look onto this now.
> >

> > Regards,
> > /Renz
> >
> > --- sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Perhaps the HTML Link Parser will do what you
> > want?
> > >

> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTML_Link_Parser
> > >
> > > If not, I think you will need to use the Regex
> > > Extractor Post
> > > Processor to extract the TOKEN and add it to the
> > > next request.
> > >
> > > S.

> > > hidden
> > > dynamically
> > using
> > request
> > will
> > > data

> > > always
> > can
> > the
> > token
> > > or

> > > does

> > JMeter?
> > > I'm
> > > since
> > request,
> > > my
> > > and

> > > (instead
> > action

> > 2005

> > in
> > > one click.

> > > jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

> > > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > > jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

> --
>
> Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.