jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference in Jmeter 2.0.3 and Jmeter 2.1.1
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:15:45 GMT
Sorry, I don't know which changes fixed the problem - maybe one of the
other developers can help.

It may well be easier to reapply your changes to 2.1.1.

If your changes are likely to be of use to other users, perhaps you
could consider providing a patch via Bugzilla so everyone can benefit?

A difference listing between 2.1 and 2.1.1 will show which sources have changed.

On 21/10/05, ravi kumar <anantharavi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I'm using JMeter2.1. I made some changes in the code so that it'll work for my application.Now
i need this functionality of replacing variables in the name fields.From which class shall
i need to start.Can anyone either from JMeter developers or others tell me the classes needs
to be changed.I want to change those classes in JMeter2.1.