jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another problem with the cookie manager??
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:00:15 GMT
Might also be worth trying the Apache HTTPClient Sampler instead of the default.

You could also try logging the extracted session ids using a Java
Sampler or one of the __log()/__logn() functions.

If this does not reveal the problem, then we would need a Bugzilla
report with attachments of the testplan (obliterate any private
details first) and jmeter.log.

S.
On 14/10/05, Noam Paz <noam.paz@db.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> I am using Tomcat (4.1.18.0). I'm not really sure what you mean by your second question,
but AFAIK it is Tomcat, and not the application server, which creates the session ids.
> You wrote:
> >> jmeter will use what ever session id the server sends
> My questions are:
> 1. Can it be that JMeter gets from the server two session ids, say session id 103 adressed
for thread 3 and session id 104 addressed for thread 4, but delievers both thread 3 and thread
4 with session id 103?
> 2. How comes that threads 3 and 4, both receiving session id 103 from the login request,
pass in the next request a different session id (in the example below 500 and 600)?
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Best regards
>
> Noam Paz
>

>             Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com>
>
>             14.10.2005 12:58

                                                   JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

 cc

                     Please respond to

   "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

  Subject

                                                   Re: Another problem with the cookie manager??