jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter can not save my test plan
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:48:42 GMT
That may be due to a lack of memory, or it could be something else.
Impossible to tell without more detail from the log file.

2.0.1 is rather old; there have been lots of bug fixes since then. I
suggest upgrading to at least 2.0.3.

2.1 has a much simpler test plan syntax.

Check the jmeter script files for info on changing memory allocation.

The larger the test plan, the more memory is needed, especially as
most of the elements in the test plan have to be cloned before running
a test.

Consider simplifying the test by parameterising it.

S.