jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Manish Mathuria" <mmathu...@infostretch.com>
Subject Re: Problem making a soap call from JMeter
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:31:22 GMT
Hi Peter,

Please note that using another client I can successfully make this call. \

However, the path is
 -  < service name =" HierarchyServiceImpl">       < documentation > com.stratify.datahub.hierarchy.ejb.HierarchyServiceImpl
web service</ documentation >    -  < port name =" IHierarchyService"  binding ="
tns:IHierarchyService">       < soap:address  location =" http://GUMBY1:80/kopernik/glue/hierarchy"
/>      </ port >     </ service >

Thanks

manish

 From: Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:12 PM
To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>, mmathuria@infostretch.com
Subject: Re: Problem making a soap call from JMeter

looks like incorrect path.  what does the WSDL have for the path of the webservice itself?

for example, the wsdl from the xmethods.com in the email has this for the path

http://64.124.140.30:9090/soap

what you want to look for is this.

<port name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePort" binding="tns:net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteBinding">
<soap:address location="http://64.124.140.30:9090/soap"/>
</port>

peter