jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large jtl-logfile
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:04:10 GMT
The settings in jmeter.properties only apply to the log file created
when running in non-GUI mode.

If the testplan includes a listener with a filename, then the settings
need to be adjusted in the GUI - this stores its own settings.

S.
On 29/09/05, Noam Paz <noam.paz@db.com> wrote:

> Hello Andrea,
> you can determine in jmeter.properties which parts of the responses should be saved.
> Please look at the jmeter.save.saveservice parameters.
>
> Best regards / Viele Grüße
>
> Noam Paz
>
> Deutsche Bank AG
> GTO CIO PCB IT/O
> Sales & Advisory IT
> Brokerage & Advisory
> Financial Planning
>
> Alfred Herrhausen Allee 10a
> D-65760 Eschborn
>
> Tel: +49-69-910-69308
> Fax: +49-69-910-68425
> Mailto:noam.paz@db.com
> http://is.ds.gt.pcam.intranet.db.com
>

>             "Andrea Schwob" <Andrea.Schwob@sarasin.ch>
>
>             29.09.2005 10:05

                                                   <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

 cc

                     Please respond to

   "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

  Subject

                                                   Large jtl-logfile

> Hi all
> I have a cronjob that runs a jemter test 35 times and writes the result to a jtl-logfile.
The logfile I get, has more then 20 MB of file size. Is ist possible to have it smaller even
if I want to use it later to create an HTML page with the ant script?

> Thanks in advance for your help
> Andrea
>

> --
>
> Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.