jmeter-user mailing list archives

From m mat <perftes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Getting Exception - java.util.NoSuchElementException
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 01:49:41 GMT
Hi

I am using webservices sampler. Beyond  a certain volume ( like 40 threads) I start getting
the following error from JMeter

2005/09/22 18:33:36 WARN - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: Error parsing HTTP
status line &quot;&quot;: java.util.NoSuchElementException

At this point my CPU ( from where I am running this test) is at about 25%utilization and I
am using about 900 MB RAM ( this is a 1 GB RAM machine with 2 2.8 ghz CPU)

Even at debug log I do not get a stack trace or any thing. Any clues what is going on?

thanks

Matt

Yahoo! for Good