jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Dean <chima...@gmail.com>
Subject help with HTTP URL Rewriting Modifier
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:34:24 GMT
My web app embeds session IDs in all URLs
after the user is authenticated.
I added an HTTP URL Rewriting Modifier and
it seems to work nicely, with one exception.
I have one page that does not container embedded
sessionIDs; on that page, the user is expected
to press the "Back" button in the browser.
Unfortunately, that page seems to clear the
sessionID, so subsequent requests don't work.
I don't know how to do the equivalent of a "Back" in
JMeter, so I continue from that point by using a regular
URL but without the session ID, it won't work.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks...

-- jeff