jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergei Riaguzov <riagu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: order of samples in results file
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:59:42 GMT

> The samples can only be written to the result file when they have been
> completed.
Acha.. Ok. So I can't assume those things:

- If I take first sampleResult's timeStamp I assume that there's no
other timeStamp in result's file which is less then the first one.

- If I take the last sampleResult and take it timeStamp + time I
assume that there are no sampleResults with timeStamp + time greater
then the last one.

?

Eeeh.. Okay so I have to learn how to make this crazy "sort and take
the first one to variable" things in XSLT. ;)