jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo de Andrade <marceloch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing a .exe file with HTTP Request
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:41:16 GMT
Thanks but i tried to run the test until it reachs the end and my
JMeter closed unexpectedly. I tried twice and the same thing happend.
Do you have any idea why??

I'm using a Windows XP but i think that is not the problem. After all,
i already used JMeter for another tests.

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

On 8/3/05, Noam Paz <noam.paz@db.com> wrote:

> Marcelo,
> I'd suggest you can add the postprocessor "save response to a file".
> Another possibility is to add a size assertion.
> Hope thais helps.
>
> Best regards / Viele Grüße
>
> Noam Paz
>
> Deutsche Bank AG
>

>              Marcelo de Andrade <marcelochyna@gmail.com>
>
>              03.08.2005 09:51

                                                    JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

  cc

                      Please respond to

    "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

   Subject

                                                    Re: Accessing a .exe file with HTTP Request

> Thanks for the reply!
>
> I did it work (I guess), the problem is that i can't see it working. I
> run the test and it doesn't stop running. How can i know if it is
> downloading my file?? I have to wait until it stops?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Marcelo.
>
> On 8/2/05, Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html
> >
> > 400 means bad request right. I would double check and make sure the
> > request is correct.
> >

> > peter
> >

> > On 4/27/05, Marcelo de Andrade <marcelochyna@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Can I access an executable file located in a WEB page with JMeter?
> > >
> > > I'm tryng to use a HTTP Request:
> > >
> > > Server Name or IP: 111.111.111.1
> > > Port Number: 8080

> > > ********************************
> > >
> > > The file is in a Tomcat application.
> > >
> > > ********************************
> > >
> > > In the View Results Tree - Sampler Result, it shows:
> > >
> > > Load time: 63
> > > HTTP response code: 400
> > > HTTP response message: Bad Request
> > >
> > > HTTP response headers:
> > > HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
> > > Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:26:09 GMT
> > > Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
> > > Connection: close
> > >
> > > ********************************
> > >
> > > I already had copied the link and placed it into the browser to verify
> > > if it was correct and i had access to the file normaly.
> > >
> > > What am I doing wrong?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Marcelo.

> --
>
> Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.