jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jon Andersen <jande...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Memory leaks - large and uncollected
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:01:40 GMT
I'm finding another bug with using HTTPSampler2 and SSL.

With HTTPSampler, I installed a certificate using "keytool", to allow
SSL to a server that didn't have a trusted certificate.  That worked.

However, it appears that HTTPSampler2 is not finding this certificate.
Here is the error when I try to use HTTPSampler2 + SSL:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate
found
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_ax.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.j(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection$WrappedOutputStream.write(H
ttpConnection.java:1368)
        at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.flushRequestOutputStream(Ht
tpConnection.java:799)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(HttpMethodBase
.java:2277)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.processRequest(HttpMethodBa
se.java:2657)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java
:1093)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2
.java:478)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:590)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:578)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted
certificate found
        at
sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.buildTrustedChain(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.engineValidate(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unk
nown
Source)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseX509TrustManager.checkServerTrusted(Unk
nown
Source)
        ... 19 more

-Jon Andersen
Software developer
734-260-6083 (work)
734-646-5577 (home)
Digital Media Commons - Duderstadt Center
University of Michigan