jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Greg.Pe...@MDSUK.COM
Subject Re: thread group scheduler confusion...
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 11:34:20 GMT
I'm using 2.03. However I've just worked out the error of my ways !! Just
in case anyone else is as daft as me here's what was wrong

Looking at the threadgroup testelement in my jmx file highlighted my
mistake. Somehow I'd entered a space character both in the thread group
duration property and prefixed the startup delay with a space, but only in
my JDBC test. Having removed them everything now works as expected.

Whoops.. I guess its part of the learning curve. Thanks anyhow