jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jerome.dup...@bnf.fr
Subject RE jmeter.log
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:15:00 GMT

Hi,

In your bin directory, there is the jmeter.properties file where you can
control this kind of parameter.

For the name of log file, change the log_file section as below.

# Combined log file (for jmeter and jorphan)
log_file=mydirectory/jmeter.log

I advice you to read all the propertie file to see which parametesr you can
change, it's an interesting reading.

Regards
Jerome
|----------->
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|----------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |  Message de : Sergei Riaguzov <riaguzov@gmail.com>
                                                              |
  |                        04/08/2005 13:01
                                                        |

  |                                   Veuillez répondre à "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                                    Pour|
  |           jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                                   Copie|

                                                   Objet|
  |           jmeter.log

How can I define where to put this file?

Some time ago I just did:

export JMETER_HOME=/home/me/somewher

And afair it worked, jmeter.log appeared there. But now I can't repeat
this experiment - it doesn't appear. Maybe I was wrong for the first
time.

jmeter -l file

doesn't help - it saves results to file not the log actually.