jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Greg.Pe...@MDSUK.COM
Subject Re: thread group scheduler confusion...
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:05:31 GMT
no problem, I've enjoyed getting into Jmeter for my last project I wrote
my own test harness ;-(

In case this helps here's another slip up I made today on this same topic
which cost me a few hours (as I said I'm new to this so this might be
documented or someone with more experience may want to confirm/ reject
this). When setting the startup delay for a thread group, in my
environment if the time is not a whole number ( 124.5 instead of 125) the
thread group appears to start immediately.