jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject Re: Are there known bugs with JMeter and Java 1.5
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:39:04 GMT

Hmm... did I mention that I'm trying to record a page needing a basic
authentication?
Don't answer this question, I didn't. ;-)

Could you please try, if you can record a page taht needs an
authentication?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
      Frank

             sebb
             <sebbaz@gmail.com
             >                                                          An
                                        JMeter Users List
             05/08/2005 17:22           <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  Re: Are there known bugs with
               "JMeter Users            JMeter and Java 1.5
                   List"
             <jmeter-user@jaka
              rta.apache.org>

As I said, it works for me - by which I meant that I could record
using the proxy.

Might be worth trying with a different browser.

BTW, I've since discovered that the "Cannot process" messages can be
ignored (they should noty have been generated).

S.