jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Noam Paz <noam....@db.com>
Subject Re: Accessing a .exe file with HTTP Request
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:59:05 GMT

Marcelo,
I'd suggest you can add the postprocessor "save response to a file".
Another possibility is to add a size assertion.
Hope thais helps.

Best regards / Viele Grüße

Noam Paz

Deutsche Bank AG

             Marcelo de Andrade <marcelochyna@gmail.com>

             03.08.2005 09:51

                                               JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                                                                       cc

                 Please respond to

                                                                                         "JMeter
Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                                                                 Subject

                                               Re: Accessing a .exe file with HTTP Request

Thanks for the reply!

I did it work (I guess), the problem is that i can't see it working. I
run the test and it doesn't stop running. How can i know if it is
downloading my file?? I have to wait until it stops?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo.

On 8/2/05, Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html
>
> 400 means bad request right. I would double check and make sure the
> request is correct.
>

> peter
>

> On 4/27/05, Marcelo de Andrade <marcelochyna@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Can I access an executable file located in a WEB page with JMeter?
> >
> > I'm tryng to use a HTTP Request:
> >
> > Server Name or IP: 111.111.111.1
> > Port Number: 8080

> > ********************************
> >
> > The file is in a Tomcat application.
> >
> > ********************************
> >
> > In the View Results Tree - Sampler Result, it shows:
> >
> > Load time: 63
> > HTTP response code: 400
> > HTTP response message: Bad Request
> >
> > HTTP response headers:
> > HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
> > Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:26:09 GMT
> > Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
> > Connection: close

> > I already had copied the link and placed it into the browser to verify
> > if it was correct and i had access to the file normaly.
> >
> > What am I doing wrong?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Marcelo.

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.