jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jon Andersen <jande...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Memory leaks - large and uncollected
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:52:12 GMT
I tried using HTTPSampler2 as suggested.  However, now there is another
problem, which shows up even without SSL.  Once I switch to
HTTPSampler2, cookies or redirects aren't handled properly anymore.
The exact same script works fine with HTTPSampler, but with
HTTPSampler2, the cookies fail.

I'm seeing the same JSESSIONID cookie being set over and over again,
with new values.  JMeter, instead of replacing the cookie each time, is
appending a new cookie with the same name and the new value.  So the
same-named cookies accumulate over each request.

Does this HTTPSampler2 cookie bug sound familiar to anyone?

Here is my script that generates the errors, and the results, if
someone can take a look at it:

http://www.umich.edu/~janderse/sakai/resultstree.jtl
http://www.umich.edu/~janderse/sakai/test.jmx

Thanks,

-Jon Andersen
Software developer
734-260-6083 (work)
734-646-5577 (home)
Digital Media Commons - Duderstadt Center
University of Michigan