jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Manish Mathuria" <mmathu...@infostretch.com>
Subject Getting an XMLerror
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:48:55 GMT
Hi

Trying to make my first webservice work. This is a Glue web service.

I get the following error:

[Full GC 18205K->7609K(249088K), 0.1369638 secs]
[Fatal Error] :1:7: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is  not allowed.

When I run this from different machine I get an error:
[Fatal Error] :21:15: XML Document structures must start and end with in the same entity

Please note that a call to another Glue web service (from xmethods.com) works.

Secondary question: So that I do not ask such stupid questions again, is there a error guide/
trouble shooting guide for jmeter? What do the numbers on the lines mean?

Thanks

Manish