jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Umesh Pawar <Umesh.Pa...@S1.com>
Subject Basic query..
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:01:36 GMT
I am two days old to the Jmeter and just started using it on my
application.I have a query -

My application is consists of ASP web pages which queries and access data
from SQL server.
I want to simulate scenario in which 1000 users will try to login -
Login page has three fields viz. Bank,UserID and Password and one Push
button with name Login.
I have created http request but got confused -

- How to assign values to three fields viz. Bank,UserID and Password because
application
  does not send any parameters with URL.
  URL for Login Page : http ://qa2ivr31/secured/Login.asp
  After successful login it shows MainMenu page and URL for Main Page is
http ://qa2ivr31/secured/MainMenu.asp

- How will I perform action in http request which will ensure to click on
Login button.

- Is there any way to monitor actions performed on application in Run Mode
like loadrunner?

I have attached jmx file for the reference. These are stupid questions but
since I am knew to Jmeter I am looking forward for kind help.

Thanks,
Umesh