jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Dahlgren" <jdahlg...@textwise.com>
Subject RE: Setting Functional Test Mode as a property from the command line
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:30:20 GMT
After messing with this some more I was able to toggle logging of the server response data
by setting the "-Jjmeter.save.saveservice.response_data" switch to either true or false.
My JMeter .jmx plan has functional mode turned off, but by setting this flag to true I am
still able to record server response data.  Thanks for the help and the quick reply though.
 I am new to this list but will continue to use it in the future.

-- Jeremy