jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Dahlgren" <jdahlg...@textwise.com>
Subject Setting Functional Test Mode as a property from the command line
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 13:51:22 GMT
Is it possible to set the "Functional Test Mode" check box as a property from the command line
(-n non GUI mode)?  I've moved all of our variables into "-J" properties we change from the
command line and the functional test mode is the only property we can't toggle from the command
line.  Is there some trick to alter boolean properties like this?

<property xml:space="preserve" propType="org.apache.jmeter.testelement.property.BooleanProperty"
name="TestPlan.functional_mode">true</property>

Thanks,

Jeremy