jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jon Andersen <jande...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Memory leaks - large and uncollected
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:02:50 GMT
Peter,

It appears that Sun SSL -:> OutOfMemoryException is the culprit.  I ran
the same script without SSL, and don't see the memory usage growing.

Is there some way to switch from the default "HTTP Request"
implementation to the "HTTP Request HttpClient" implementation without
rewriting the script?  Do both use the same configuration, so I could
do a search-n-replace?

Thanks a bunch!

-Jon Andersen
Software developer
734-260-6083 (work)
734-646-5577 (home)
Digital Media Commons - Duderstadt Center
University of Michigan