jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Friedl, Justin" <JFri...@cdgnow.com>
Subject Foreach loops with groups
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:04:41 GMT
I have a regular expression that returns three groups:
.*sendRequest\((\d+),(\d+), '(\d+-\d+).*
I then have a foreach controller in which I map input var "inputVar" to
output var "outputVar" with the "add '_' before number" checked.

How can I access variables in a sample controller within the foreach loop?
I've tried:
${outputVar_g1},${outputVar_1},${outputVar1},${outputVarg1},${outputVar_g1_1
},${outputVar_1_g1}
Nothing seems to work.   The result view tree shows the sample is being
called but the params output the literals and don't seem to replace the
variables with values.

I'm using jmeter 2.1 and I see in the changes that "ForEach Controller can
now loop through sets of groups" was fixed in 2.0.3

I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Thanks in advance,
Justin