jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Miklos Tverdota <tverd...@axelero.hu>
Subject User variables in Bean Shell
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:00:18 GMT
Hi,

The version is JMeter 2.0.3.
I use BeanShell from response assertion.

I have some user variables  global direct  as children of the thread
group.  I already catch some response parameters with the reqular
expression extractors.
They are saved in User Variables.  If some request is executed and the
result is fail, I want to write the  session_id, custommer, and some
others parameters in the log file.
They are  can be wrong constemer or some other problem.  The test works
fine with some customers. I have a long customer list and I want ot pick
up the wrong ones.
It is not possible to track each of them.

To do this, I  need the value of the variables.  This is all about.  I
could not find out how to get it. The context is passed to the Bean
Shell, but I am not able to use it.
I supposed it is possible to get the values simmilar to the response
parameters.

This code is from response assertion:

// Add variables for access to context and variables  (no variable is transfered)
     JMeterContext jmctx = JMeterContextService.getContext();
     JMeterVariables vars = jmctx.getVariables();
     bshInterpreter.set("ctx",jmctx);  //$NON-NLS-1$
     bshInterpreter.set("vars",vars);//$NON-NLS-1$

Jmeter use  the same code everyvere to tranfer the ResposeCode and the
variables.  Unfortunately I can use the ResponseCode but I can not reach
the User variables.

Thanks,

Miklos