jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Brudermann Roger <roger.bruderm...@winterthur.ch>
Subject Combining web service/JMS samplers in one test plan
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:00:35 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently trying to do some performance testing based on JMeter for a
project which uses JMS and web services. As I noticed the nightly build has
sampler support for both of them. We have a system that takes a oneway SOAP
request as input and after some processing generates a response into a JMS
queue. Therefore I was wondering whether it is possible to setup such a test
plan in JMeter to measure throughput and response time. Is this possible at
all? Does anyone know some hints, links or documents about measuring such a
setup?

Thanks for your help!
Roger