jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Thavutam, Prashanth" <1thav...@toysrus.com>
Subject RE: Using _regexFunction
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:57:53 GMT
Thanks Christian for the response. With someone else's response, I have
added "HTTP URL Re-writing Modifier", that is taking care of retrieving the
value from session and sending it with next request. I found it very easy to
use and add it only once.

Regards,
Prashanth

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Baumgartner [mailto:christian.baumgartner@tiscover.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:33 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: AW: Using _regexFunction

maybe this will help you further:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__regexFunction

it's not that difficult, maybe this explains it better:

-testplan

|_threat group

 |_http request (this request creates the value)

 |_regex extractor (here you define a reference name (variable name i.e.:
haribo) and the regular expression)

 |_http request (next http request that will use the value or should match
it, pass it via POST/GET)
			you can access the variable above via ${haribo}

best regards
	Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----