jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Thavutam, Prashanth" <1thav...@toysrus.com>
Subject Using _regexFunction
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:23:34 GMT
I have used HTTP Proxy Server to record my application testing. It recorded
everything fine. The problem I am having is with the continuity token that
we use for each request to check if it is a valid request. This is
dynamically generated for each request and kept in session. When I go to
from the request and if they match, the request is processed and a new token
is generated. If they don't match, an error page is displayed.
Obviously, the test failed when I ran it. I am trying to use _regexFunction
to get this value dynamically. I need some guidance on how to create the
function and where to use it.
Below is the source on the html form:
<input type="hidden" name="com.tru.arch.facility.web.ContinuityToken"
		value='d7a281f1c83d859b77f476abf9c3ddb5'>
I need to capture this value from the previous response and send it with
next request.
Any help is appreciated.

Prashanth

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin@toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.